Friday, March 26, 2010

I'M ON THE FRONT PAGE!


And NO I did not commit a felony!
I knew there was going to be a story, since the editor had contacted me and spent over an hour visiting. But I thought it was going to be about the Art Walk in Alamosa this weekend. Imagine my surprise to find myself front page with 2 color photos, and more story & pictures on page 3! The Art Walk was covered in a separate story. We had shopping to do, and I felt like a rock star with all the attention! Husband, as always, kept things in perspective. As the compliments were coming, about how talented I am etc., he would chime in, "Yes, and she's a great cook too!"
We all have our priorities!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations - how very exciting for you. well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe-sum!!! Congratulations, you must be thrilled. Good to see some nice news on the front page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura,
    Congratulations, great news and well deserved too!

    ReplyDelete