Tuesday, July 6, 2010

EDAC CIRQUE DE LA LUNA


Haven't posted much lately, but that's because I've been busy doing other stuff. Mostly getting ready for Enchanted Doll Artists Conference the end of this month. As usual I get all excited when I have a new project. So months ago I made my entry for the doll challenge which was this loverly moon,
embellished with lots of little circus performers. Had a grand time making it all. Particularly loved the little clowns, and almost wished I could make them for doll pins, but since they were featured on my "masterpiece", figured that wouldn't work, so did something else for them. Just when I thought I had everything under control, I had this terrible urge to make another doll for my Challenge entry. I finally gave in and made it last week, and really glad I did. Can't wait to show it off, but don't want to post until after the conference. Meanwhile, since the Circus Moon will no longer be in competition, decided to put it up.
Oh and this weekend got my doll magazines. Only had letter to Editor with plug for EDAC and a Snippet in SD&A, but TWO of my dolls ( Autumn & Nature Girl) were in the Gallery in Doll Crafter & Costuming!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment