Wednesday, December 3, 2014

GUARDIAN ANGELS

Getting ready for Christmas bazaar, decided to make some nice little angels.Last summer visiting Pensacola, my step daughter gave me a carved angel from Thailand, with hand posed in prayer to greet and bless visitors, which I planned to make in cloth. I'll need to work on that later, but wanted to use the idea of the hands in that position. While digging through my stash for fancy fabric came across a "straw" skirt bought at thrift store and decided to make my girls into Guardian Angels, as angels are not just for Christmas. I liked the effect with these prints. They are 9" made to hang on the wall...faces are cold porcelain and wings are made of "paper metal" which I often use in my steampunk stuff. Will write up pattern after Holidays>

No comments:

Post a Comment